Maplewood & Richmond Heights will hold Warrant Amnesty Days on September 12th, 13th and 14th, 2013.
Warrant Amnesty Day Times:
- Thursday, September 12th: 9am to 3pm
- Friday, September 13th: 9am to 3pm
- Saturday, September 14th: 10am to 2pm.
Rules and Restrictions:
- You must personally appear with identification: state issued license or identification, or passport.
- For each warrant you must post a bond of $200 – cash or credit accepted.
- Warrants for traffic cases only.
- If you have previously used the warrant amnesty program on the same case, you may not use it again.
- Defendant must appear on scheduled court date. If you hire an attorney, you must appear with your attorney.
- Maplewood Cases: 7601 Manchester. Maplewood, MO 63143. (314) 646-3628
- Richmond Heights: 7447 Dale. Richmond Heights, MO 63117. (314) 645-1982 ext. 3
Note: Upon posting bond your warrant will be canceled and you will be assigned a new court date. This process will not reinstate your drivers license if it has been suspended.
If you need help with your legal matter including traffic cases or warrants, call Traffic Law Stop at (314) 644-7102.